Off to Durdle Door

The path that goes along the top of the cliffs is as good a view as any. It offers pretty good views.

This maybe worth a read before you go and for others thinking of going.

The Lulworth Estate

Down on the beach is also good, you can get some nice lines with ebb/flow of the sea in the foreground. Btw, be ready to get your clone stamp tool out in your PP, unless you're visiting at dawn you'll more than likely have several tourists to get rid of! Man O'War bay is good as well, on the other side of the 'door. In some ways, I prefer it to Durdle Door. Kimmeridge Bay is also worth a visit and not too far away.

I was there just a few days ago.....stunning place and cant believe I have never been before....its only two hours away from me :eek:

As the others have said anywhere is good really, the path at the top give some wonderful views as does the beach. Lulworth Cove also looks stunning on the way back down.

You can see some "snaps" here.....have to admit I was very dissapointed with my efforts when I tried to get some scenic shots

I was there just a few days ago.....stunning place and cant believe I have never been before....its only two hours away from me :eek:

As the others have said anywhere is good really, the path at the top give some wonderful views as does the beach. Lulworth Cove also looks stunning on the way back down.

You can see some "snaps" here.....have to admit I was very dissapointed with my efforts when I tried to get some scenic shots

You didn't try anymore long exposure stuff then. I'm going well armed I've purchased new Grad and ND filters, filter holder kit, I've hired a cracking lens and ready to give it my all. If I don't get some decent photos like you see on here and online the gear goes off the bloody cliff :)

No, with the other half and four dogs there wasnt really the time or inclination...I have promised myself a return visit :smashin:.

Dont talk to me about "off the cliff"...the very first day we arrived on our very first walk one of our dogs decided to launch himself off the edge of the quarry at wispit...about 30ft.....how he got out with just a graze on his chin we will never know

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom