Off to Barcelona today

chedmaster

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well I'm off to Barcelona to see the Chelsea game in 1/2 hour. Just thought I'd let everyone know so that this can turn in to a Chelsea hating thread :rotfl:

Will get some awesome pics from the seats and post them here wednesday night :thumbsup:

PS So excited :D

Was gonna wish you luck, but as you want a Chel$ea hating thread:

COME ON BARCA!!!!!:D

As long as Chelsea play with their 'normal' fair play attitude they will get what they deserve! Coming to a floor near you: drogba, del horno (oops), robben and duff.

UP THE BARCA!!!! Hope they stuff chelsea!!!!

enjoy your trip!! (out of europe i hope!!!):D :D

i went to nou camp to see barcelona vs real madrid in Nov 04,been to Barcelona twice, great city, real livley, make sure you have the paella!

have a good time

i really hope they stuff you then ill look forward to jose
A, ignoring rijkaard and leaving doing a taz spin
B, claim the referee was mates with barca so its all a conspiracy
c, blame the hostile fans
D, blame barca for defending/playacting/cheating for 90 mins
E, deny they lost at all they were the better team so chelski should go through
F, be anything but a gallant team player

Chelsea hating thread already exists on the sports pages, beat you too it:)

Great this, the Boro in Europe longer that ManU, Chelsea and Newcastle.........:)

Have a good time mate.

Apparently the Chelsea fans have been told to smuggle in some small stones and gravel then to throw them onto the pitch. They are hoping that Chelsea will win on aggregate

Dr Diversity said:
Apparently the Chelsea fans have been told to smuggle in some small stones and gravel then to throw them onto the pitch. They are hoping that Chelsea will win on aggregate

:lease: oh dear!!

Dr Diversity said:

what sort of rubish is that???

Come on Chelsea! Can't stand Barca............:D

Dr Diversity said:

fetch the surgeon, my sides have split :D

Dr Diversity said:
Excellent! :rotfl:

I hope you took some homework with you Ched. :)

bad luck u didnt deserve to go out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but you did hardy hardy har:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: still cant buy the champions league eh:smashin:

gooner#14 said:
bad luck u didnt deserve to go out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but you did hardy hardy har:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: still cant buy the champions league eh:smashin:
Err, yes you can. Real spent more on players than any club in football history to secure their recent European cup successes.

Now they're having to buy less players as they went hugely into debt as a result.

overkill said:
Err, yes you can. Real spent more on players than any club in football history to secure their recent European cup successes.

Now they're having to buy less players as they went hugely into debt as a result.

Maybe he meant "You" as in "Chelsea" can't buy the Champions League.....

Real could buy it because their manager's only plan B secret weapon wasn't a 6'4" german centre-back....José made himself look like a complete tool before, during & after the match....

I'm starting to get a little bored of Jose. We want stylish football not clinical technical football all the time.

Anyway, just got back, it was absolutely mad. Had a great time, met some truly brilliant guys in some Irish pubs and had a blast.

On a side note, there are so many prostitutes in Barcelona. Unbelievable.

The police were terrible to the chelsea fans. Our tickets said entrance 21 and when we all tried to get round there they started battering us with their little sticks. A rumour circulated that we had to go to entrance 19 (with thousands of Barca fans), but no one officially told us. There are no turnstiles, just men with flourescent tops (which Barca fans with that ridiculous away kit look a lot like!), and as a result there were way more chelsea fans in the ground than there were seats. What did they do? Drop down into the Barca section of course! Any retalliation or signs of life from security? No.

Rant over, here are some pics. I was a bit busy trying not to fall off the edge so theyre not great.

IMAGE_00298.jpg

IMAGE_00299.jpg

IMAGE_00300.jpg

It was filled to capacity, the biggest crowd ever. 98,461 I believe.

"S*** ground no fans!" and "You're only here for the champions!"

Wow the footballs have got bigger in recent years.

Yes great stadium, looks are deceiving as to the height of it, we were in the upper tier and it was virtually outside ground level.

Standing in the pouring rain watching Newcastle being knocked out, best part was 5,000 geordies stripping naked and singing ( naked in the Nou camp)

Happy days...............

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom