1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OFA Mosaic

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by higenbs1, Jan 27, 2004.

1. higenbs1

higenbs1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Does anyone know what the Home Theater option does on the Mosaic? As far as I can see from the manual, all it does is allow you to turn several devices on at one. Surely you can just write a macro to do this and save it to an existing power on button.

Also, is it possible to move the device keys to be displayed in a different order? The only way I can see is to delete and load in the order you require.

2. calscot

calscot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's supposed to put the main functions of your whole system on the one screen eg your screen could be a tv, your source could be your dvd and your sound could be through your av reciever.

The theater set up will put tv, dvd and amp controls on the same screens as if it is a new all in one device.

Otherwise you have to choose tv to turn the brightness up, then choose amp to say change to Dolby prologic II then choose dvd to skip a chapter which is more cumbersome.

I don't use it however...