Odeon Screen Unseen

I always read the clues, but never make any sense of them anyway. I'm just going to go for this one, all the other ones have been good. What's been the biggest surprise for you then?

That's a tough one! Probably Room or It Follows. As I had heard of them but not really read up on them (I don't with most films as I like to go in blind, hence why Screen Unseen is perfect for me and some mates), so when they both came on, I really didn't know what to expect.

With It Follows, there wasn't even a BBFC logo at the start (with title, rating etc) nor did the film have a title sequence, so we really were in the dark!

So much for those clues. The film was The Revenant. Great film, strong stuff
Would've have been a bit disappointed (although I can't wait to see it) considering its out next week.

Proper filmmaking there - excellent performances all round and it looked fantastic. Only 11 days in advance though, but I think 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' and 'It Follows' were around that too.

The film next week is The Big Short. Whilst looking forward to this, it sort of takes from the whole notion of an Advanced Screening as this is only 4 days before general release

How do you know Coppinger?

The clue released by Odeon leaves no doubt:
"There's a change to the usual line-up here, Will Ferrell is not in this".
Clearly a reference to Adam McKay

'TRUMBO' - the new Oscar nominated biopic starring Bryan Cranston, Diane Lane and Helen Mirren?

The next Screen Unseen is on the 7th of March.

They're promising something "different" on Twitter. I think we're looking at either Victoria, The Witch or Hardcore Henry.

They're promising something "different" on Twitter. I think we're looking at either Victoria, The Witch or Hardcore Henry.

I;d be pretty happy with the Witch

New clue: "Along the same lines as his china-shop turn."

Any ideas? Just booked tickets with the new Odeon Limitless card too...

It could be The Boy, based on the description:

Greta travels from Montana to Britain to work as a nanny for the Heelshire family. To her surprise, their “son” isn’t a person: ‘The Boy’ is a life-sized porcelain doll.

Any ideas anyone?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom