Odeon Screen Unseen

norealplan

I always read the clues, but never make any sense of them anyway. I'm just going to go for this one, all the other ones have been good. What's been the biggest surprise for you then?
That's a tough one! Probably Room or It Follows. As I had heard of them but not really read up on them (I don't with most films as I like to go in blind, hence why Screen Unseen is perfect for me and some mates), so when they both came on, I really didn't know what to expect.

With It Follows, there wasn't even a BBFC logo at the start (with title, rating etc) nor did the film have a title sequence, so we really were in the dark!

Sassenachscot

Standard Member
Proper filmmaking there - excellent performances all round and it looked fantastic. Only 11 days in advance though, but I think 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' and 'It Follows' were around that too.

Coppinger

Standard Member
The film next week is The Big Short. Whilst looking forward to this, it sort of takes from the whole notion of an Advanced Screening as this is only 4 days before general release

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
How do you know Coppinger?

Coppinger

Standard Member
The clue released by Odeon leaves no doubt:
"There's a change to the usual line-up here, Will Ferrell is not in this".
Clearly a reference to Adam McKay

MJeeves

'TRUMBO' - the new Oscar nominated biopic starring Bryan Cranston, Diane Lane and Helen Mirren?

dutch1585

They're promising something "different" on Twitter. I think we're looking at either Victoria, The Witch or Hardcore Henry.
I;d be pretty happy with the Witch

andylivsey

New clue: "Along the same lines as his china-shop turn."

Any ideas? Just booked tickets with the new Odeon Limitless card too...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 2nd December 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Klipsch announces four Cinema soundbars for UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Elipson adds Connect 250 streaming amp to Connected range
  • By Andy Bassett