Odd one out

den9112

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Now I definitely will not have time this month so I am going with this shot ,your probably wondering were the link with the theme Odd one out is here in this shot,well the Brick is one from the Newhey brick works which goes back to the 19century and not very far from the quarry were I get my little owl shots ,the quarry was a working quarry and with the owl not being indigenous to Britain and the brick is as British as a British brick could be then the Owl is the odd one out ,so tenuous I know but its a entry and its true
Little owl 13th by den9112, on Flickr

is the brick the odd one or the owl??
I like the pic though

Sorry Dennis, shot does not fit the theme to me.

Another great shot of yours for sure but not right as an entry IMHO.

is the brick the odd one or the owl??
I like the pic though

He is providing an explanation ;)

Nice picture, good focus. Although, imho, the link is a bit strenuous to the theme :) would never get it without your story. However, I like people thinking outside the box, so no biggie!

The owl is the obvious odd one out as said its not indigenous to Britain,as for the shot not being on theme, it is a tounge in cheek entry,just a bit of fun to make numbers up and make sure I keep up with my comp entries:smashin:

Whoever wins.. do not choose the theme 'owls' :)

I might be mistaken, but I don't think the EXIF has come through on to Flikr, the "additional info" doesn't show anything apart from your privacy settings for the image.

I think you have EXIF hidden :)

Yep - I can see EXIF - great shot but link to theme too vague for me I'm afraid... :)

Yet another stonking owl shot Dennis, but as already stated, not really on theme for me either ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom