• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Odd issue with UN65HU8550F

Reding

Novice Member
Good day everyone! My family has a Samsung UN65HU8550F. Recently we have had a storm and I am assuming the surge protector failed to do its job. My father said he had pressed some buttons on the remote trying to get the TV to work again, and it did not work. So instead, what the TV seems to be doing is zooming in on a certain part of the screen. If I hit the Aspect/Picture button, it changes the overall picture size, but still everything is still zoomed/stretched into that same spot. Also rather odd is that if I click the Menu button, absolutely nothing comes up on the screen. I have no idea what may be the issue, but was suggested to come to this forum and ask. Attached is a photo of what I am seeing. Any help or suggestions would be soooo much appreciated!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200921_165737.jpg
    MVIMG_20200921_165737.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 20

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom