Odd Background Colour Choices.

Ninjapaul

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is it that the background is Pink/green? When I first got it on launch day it was just pink. Why is it now going green? I like the day/night thing but surely an option to change the bg wouldnt be too much to ask?

thePS3 doesn't just change for day and night but for the seasons as well, spring is green.

I wish they'd just let us select a colour or set our own image as the background as with the PSP. I only get time to play late at night so its always a black background! :(

I wish they'd just let us select a colour or set our own image as the background as with the PSP. I only get time to play late at night so its always a black background! :(

Yeah i agree a user wallpaper option would be great.

I did a thread about this last week. I hope they make it so you can select a background before november when the default background colour is poo brown.

I'm sure it will be part of the next firmware update.

I'm pretty sure they leave things like this out so they can 'treat' us with them on updates.

They did it with the PSP too.

Agreed, I'm sure they will sort this out with an update.

By the way, how do you know what the colour is going to be?

Me too! I have no problem with that background. Not that the others will put me off playing during the day, should I get the chance. ;)

don't matter what time of day or noght.. mine stays almost Black & white, but all icons are coloured!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom