Oculus rift new bundle and new rrp

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
After the summer sale the new rrp of the rift will be 499 with touch

Which is a 100 cut.
The box will come with the rift, 2 sensors and touch. The remote and the xbox pad are being dropped.

For now orders made in the sale will come with the old bundles so you will get everything inc the pad BUT stocks are running low and once they are gone oculus will be shipping the new packs instead

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Naaah its the other way round. A new patch for touch meant it can work in xbox pad mode. I love touch but pads are going nowhere. Some g ames are better on a pad

geogan

So it is £400 now and going UP £100 again? Can't see them doing that.

I was pissed off as I just paid £600 for the Oculus and Touch last month. But I did get everything including loads of games like Valkyrie and RoboRecall. I wonder do you still get loads of games which normally are over 30 each with the new packs.

Also Valkyrie is usuable only with the XBox controller so how does that work if they don't include it any more.

I also use the remote a lot. If they don't include that I don't see how certain things will work.

mozza54

So it is £400 now and going UP £100 again? Can't see them doing that.

I was pissed off as I just paid £600 for the Oculus and Touch last month. But I did get everything including loads of games like Valkyrie and RoboRecall. I wonder do you still get loads of games which normally are over 30 each with the new packs.

Also Valkyrie is usuable only with the XBox controller so how does that work if they don't include it any more.

I also use the remote a lot. If they don't include that I don't see how certain things will work.
You dont need the remote if you have a controller or touch controller, mines still sat in the box never used (cant imagine I ever will)

The £400 is an offer on for the summer, when it ends, rather than go back to £600, it'll go to £500.

Controller support is still kicking around for a lot of games and the odd new one does come out with it too but at the same time, most PC gamers already have a controller so they would just use that or buy one.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom