Oculus AVForums Review

I thought this was an Oculus Rift review lol

I'm quite excited by this, Reviews have been pretty solid, and I do like a horror film, plus i do like Karen Gillan (swoon) u spelt her name wrong Steve, tut tut haha

i watched this and thought it was pants,and that was the opinion of the 4 of us who seen it, you wait all film for an ending then dont reallly get one, there will no doubt be an oculus 2,3,4, which i will stay clear of

Starts well with an interesting setup, and Gillan is pretty good, but once the premise is established it just seemed to drag on. There's a 20 minute section in the middle where it goes nowhere. Neither I nor my wife liked it, and to be honest, just not scary. While I don't need my movies to be all tied up in a neat bow, the end was anticlimactic and unsatisfying. Very surprised about the positive reviews, 5/10 at best.

really cant understand the positive review of this, everyone i know says it fails to deliver,

I thought it was reasonably good, agree that by setting itself down the paranormal route so early does work against it, if they had pitched it more on the mental/psychological route then changed later on it would of come across better. Reasonably solid throughout so would rate it along the lines of similar fare like Mama, although I preferred the latter.

Just watched it and i have to say i found it to be better than Mama, in my opinion. But then i have always been spooked out by mirrors.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom