Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spannersatcx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Well done to those who entered this month :thumbsup:

The theme for October was "Autumnal":cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

Marika

iandrews for me this month. Fallen leaves are one of my favourite things in the world and that's a great collection :) Nothing says autumn to me like that sight. Great shots all around and the other Ian did really well, poster perfect shot. I just love the leaves.

johnmc

iandrews for me too. , did like the fern too. i must try harder to get a photo entered ....

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
I love that tree in icemanonline entry, would have nicked it for me possibly shot at a different angle. iandrews sums up the theme the best so he gets my vote. Good entries folks.

1080 jawbreaker

Burton falls gets my vote. i was sure my vote was going Marika's way then Ian dropped his shot in. Nice to see plenty of rainfall to get the falls flowing. Stunning shot, i dont think it can be photo'd any better. Ya nailed it.

Ive driven past the village numerous times going to/from Aysgarth/Catrig/Janets Foss. Must stop by next time :)

iansimpson888

D'oh, missed it. Ian for me this month, lovely composition and nice use of slow shutter.
iandrews for me this month. Fallen leaves are one of my favourite things in the world and that's a great collection :) Nothing says autumn to me like that sight. Great shots all around and the other Ian did really well, poster perfect shot. I just love the leaves.
The other Ian for me, nice colours, and good motion blur in the water.
Burton falls gets my vote. i was sure my vote was going Marika's way then Ian dropped his shot in. Nice to see plenty of rainfall to get the falls flowing. Stunning shot, i dont think it can be photo'd any better. Ya nailed it.

Ive driven past the village numerous times going to/from Aysgarth/Catrig/Janets Foss. Must stop by next time :)
thankyou :)

other ian for me - perfect autumn colours. was close with @Marika but the colours won in the end

Marika

Congrats Ian, best photo won :)

iansimpson888

Gnaghi

Damn, forgot to vote. I would have voted for iansimpson as it's a wonderful composition beautifully executed:clap: (Christ, I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on).

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom