October 2019 Photo Competition - Voting Here

October Photo Competition Voting Here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to all who entered.

The theme was Essential Technology

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC As always a huge huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

Last edited:
Hi Zone.. Pic now re uploaded 😀

I'll get it up later so to speak :eek:

Couple of late entries added :)

Cheers Jim; dunno what happened there

Had to go with my initial gut reaction. AVTEZ won for me this month. Really strong photo and surely mobile phone these days is more than essential to a lot of us. Ugg, Iansimpson and Snerkler were my runner ups. I think I got some very essential tech in my own picture, but just failed to deliver it in interesting form. Nice theme but surprisingly difficult.

Struggled with this as there's some nice photos but I'm not sure I'd class them as essential technology. In the end Jim's fit the theme best for me so am voting for that.

273k for me. I liked the hidden nature of the person on the phone.

@sep8001 this month for the creativity in the shot :)

Jim

And we have a winner.

Well done Ugg10!

New comp will be and running very soon!

Uggi Uggi Uggi Oi Oi Oi!!!!! :smashin:

Many thanks everyone, comments always appreciated by me, only way to learn.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom