Ocean's Eight / Ocean's 8 (8th June 2018)

Ocean's 8 sink or swim ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Sandra Bullock rumoured to lead an all-female Ocean's Eleven film with Gary Ross (The Hunger Games, Seabiscuit) directing.

The late producer Jerry Weintraub, ‘Ocean’s’ trilogy director Steven Soderbergh, and George Clooney initiated the project last year.

Written by Olivia Milch (Queen & Country, Little Women).

Last edited:
I'd like to see an all female cast remake of The Shawshank Redemption. Orange is The New Black is so hot right now, built in audience guys.... I mean gals....

I thought it was Halloween today, not April fools....

The all-female version of Big Lebowski has just been announced too. Alongside the all-female Reservoir Dogs.

Great idea:thumbsup:

No shortage of talent to appear alongside Ms Bullock.

Olivia Wilde, Natalie Portman, Emma Stone, Jessica Alba, Naomi Watts, Mila Kunis, Emma Watson, Evangeline Lilly, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain.

Several of those would do for me :D

If this doesn't include cross-over elements from Men in Black and Robin Hood (Ridley Scott version), then I'm OUT.

This is such a random move, when Ghostbusters tanks I can see it being canned ! On the flip side, if Lawrence signs, that's a huge coup.

Cate Blanchett is currently in talks to join the film

How about some Scorsese remakes? First up will be The Godmother which will be followed by Goodchicks. Both will star Melissa McCarthy.

Later we can have an hilarious gender-reversal-reversal in the comedy Three Women and a Baby.

Mindy Kaling (“The Mindy Project,” “The Office”) and Helena Bonham Carter (Fight Club, Alice Through the Looking Glass) join the heist film.

Gary Ross (The Hunger Games, Pleasantville) is directing and producing.

Sandra Bullock playing Danny Ocean’s ex-con sister. With help from her right-hand woman (Blanchett, playing the equivalent of Brad Pitt’s Rusty), she’ll form a team of thieves to steal a necklace from the Met Ball in order to frame a villainous gallery owner. Shooting is expected to begin this fall.

Women in Black?

All the Queens Women?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom