• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Oceans 13

Cheekster

Looks good. Really enjoyed the first one, fell asleep 10 mins or so from the end of the second at the cinema and have yet to get round to watching it on dvd to find out what happens, lol! :rotfl:

Cheekster.

thekingbeyond

Distinguished Member
11 was a great movie, but I thought 12 was to clever for its own good. Really looking forward to 13, thanks for the link

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
I too really enjoyed the first one but kept getting horribly lost in the second one, hopefully the third one will redeem the series.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
12 was garbage in my view so I don't hold out much hope for this one :(

figrin_dan

Looks good. Hopefully they are going for the 'good odds'.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
With sequels - the 2nd is almost invariably rubbish with the 3rd usually being a lot better than the 2nd and sometimes as good as the 1st.
Well they did somehow manage to get Pacino on board - hopefully it won't be that bad!

Steve T

I'm also in the camp that liked the first (alot) but thought the second was a load of self-induldgent garbage.

I'm holding out hope that Oceans 13 will be a return to form.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom