• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Obtaining a copy of GRAW early

Razor

Distinguished Member
I have seen that a few members have got their copy of GRAW early fom Ubisoft. My question is, if I order today would I get my copy on Wednesday? Anyone know.

Cheers :smashin:

D

Deleted member 63580

Razor said:
I have seen that a few members have got their copy of GRAW early fom Ubisoft. My question is, if I order today would I get my copy on Wednesday? Anyone know.

Cheers :smashin:

Well they say express £15 pound extra:eek: is listed as 24/48 hours

Fast, free is 48/72 hours, every one I know of preorderd theres got it shipped on Friday.

But I am guessing like me every one who preorderd had the special deal which is now gone, it was first 500 pre orders get it at the latest on the day of release or it free, or words to that effect.

So who knows if you would get it sooner mate, but it would cost £65 quid for the game and express delivery :eek:

Razor

Distinguished Member

Throttle

Yea i read in another post about it being listed as in stock so i ordered it then moments after that post appeared saying it wasnt lol....typical !
I had it ordered at gameplay who do nearly all time arrive day before release but ive decided just leave the play order aswell now if its not shipped by early tomorrow morning i'll cancel it.

Lol...looks like i edited the post aswell just as you was replying

Sting King

I ordered it with gameplay this morning, paid £39.99 for it plus 99p P&P. If it arrives on Thursday then I will be purchasing a lot more from them in the future:clap:

tony kop77

I have ordered mine from gameplay too along with Fight Night 3. Burnout Revenge will be next then Oblivioun then Top Spin 2 and Football Manager.

cooldawn

I'd like to know why UBI Soft broke there own release date. Companies are always chastising retailser for breaking dates but now even the developers/publishers are at it.

What gives in this case????

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
cooldawn said:
I'd like to know why UBI Soft broke there own release date. Companies are always chastising retailser for breaking dates but now even the developers/publishers are at it.

Very good point, publishers are normally the first to whinge about breaking release dates. Maybe when it's done discretely (like postal orders) they're not too bothered. :rolleyes:

Sting King

Seems like Gameplay are doing it day in day out, cant see anyone wanting to grass them up though can you?:devil:

sirp

mine has just arrived from Ubi, i didnt pay for FEDEX, but it arrived next day by fedex all the same, thumbs up to UBI from me

Someone told me it's because UBI, play etc can post their sales in one job lot after the official release date so they count to the sales chart for that week..the high street shops are linked electronicaly and so any pre sales are not counted.

Whether this is true is anyones guess but sounds like it could be to me.

cooldawn said:

martmiller

Happy with UBI online store, they seem really good on this purchase!

I ordered in advance it was delivered 5 days early via fedex all for 39.99.

Was very impressed so went online to order SC:Essentials and the GRAW purchase had earned my 300 points, which equates to £3 off. So I get SC:essentials for 27 quid :clap: well happy, now lets hope that it turns up early too!

I will be doing the Same for SC:Double Agent too, maybe even RS:Vegas!

Just thought you all might be interested in the points side of it.

Oh yeah, GRAW - R O C K S !!! so far. not had a great deal of time to play, but seems the best release so far IMHO.

BadMF

Razor

Distinguished Member
martmiller said:
Happy with UBI online store, they seem really good on this purchase!

I ordered in advance it was delivered 5 days early via fedex all for 39.99.

Was very impressed so went online to order SC:Essentials and the GRAW purchase had earned my 300 points, which equates to £3 off. So I get SC:essentials for 27 quid :clap: well happy, now lets hope that it turns up early too!

I will be doing the Same for SC:Double Agent too, maybe even RS:Vegas!

Just thought you all might be interested in the points side of it.

Oh yeah, GRAW - R O C K S !!! so far. not had a great deal of time to play, but seems the best release so far IMHO.

BadMF

Cheer for posting, looks like next time I will be ordering direct from ubi. You got a great deal there. Fair play. :thumbsup:

holtehero

Distinguished Member
Apparently choices in Peterborough (Bretton) are selling it tonight. One of my live friends said he was off to get it and 20 minutes later, he is playing it

Mind you he paid full whack for it, though if you have a choices locally might be worth checking with them

MrLee

Standard Member
holtehero said:
Apparently choices in Peterborough (Bretton) are selling it tonight. One of my live friends said he was off to get it and 20 minutes later, he is playing it

Mind you he paid full whack for it, though if you have a choices locally might be worth checking with them

Just spoke to Choices in Bretton and they've said they aren't selling it yet and that they won't be until release day. I've tried my local Choices (in Bristol) and they're saying the same. :(

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom