Obscure movie actors

Kevin Pollack

pollak.jpg

Andreas Katsulas
andreas.jpg

maybe now better known as G-Kar

Moderators note: I like to remind you at this point remind poster of the forum RULE 9 which is: Use images from 3rd parties' websites without their permission. Linking to an image on someone else's website without their permission is considered to be bandwidth theft. This is not a copyright issue but a bandwidth issue. We have had big problems with people linking to our images without permission and we don't allow members to do the same to other people.

Could those who have broke it please remove their links and either put a http link to click on to see the photo, download it to their own site then post the picture from there or load it as an attachment.

Thank You

Lloyd Bochner nearly always plays a very oily smooth villain, but when I heard they were making a film of Doc Savage thought he would have been perfect for the role as Ham the dapper lawyer unfortunately the made the film camp and totally miscast the role.
Some of his better known roles are in the luckless cryptologist in The Twilight Zone: To Serve Man: the guy who orders up a sniper in Point Blank and as Cecil Colby in Dynasty.

Attachments

• lloyd bochner.....gif
    lloyd bochner.....gif
    36.2 KB · Views: 882
Originally posted by Garrett
Could those who have broke it please remove their links and either put a http link to click on to see the photo, download it to their own site then post the picture from there or load it as an attachment.

Why can't you add attachments when editing an existing post?

Would make things a lot easier rather than having to delete a post and start all over again.

I know you can only alter attachments not add them maybe the kind Spectre can help but it is generally down to the software. That’s why I said add a http link like Spectre has done in the above post, them you get the continuity for the replies.

Just thought of someone else. He played the guy running around in a leather jump suit in 'The People Under the Stairs' and was also one of the freedom fighters in 'Dune'. Anyone know him?

Originally posted by FiggyD
Was Lloyd Bochner one of the bad guys in Naked Gun 2?
Your right: he was in Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear which I take you mean.

Everett McGill was the guy who feed the fishes in Bond film License To Kill and was Undersiege 2 as the No 2 heavy in the leather jacket and had short cropped bleached hear and used pepper spray to clear his throat. :eek:

Picture of Everett McGill

Attachments

• everett mcgill.jpg
    everett mcgill.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 192
Harry Lauter, I’ve seen him in load of roles yet must be one of the most unaccredited actors there is. He seemed to specialize a in villains especially chief henchman.
Just take a look at all the roles he has unaccredited it is just unbelievable.

Attachments

• Harry Lauter.gif
    Harry Lauter.gif
    73.9 KB · Views: 386
Kevo said:
The inspiration for posting him here.

Isn't Ron getting a bit too famous these days - Being the star of a big budget movie like Hellboy? (with a sequel to follow).

CL

Sorry, I knew nothing about Hellyboy or the future stardom that it would bring him when I originally posted about him.

Oskar Homolka
Your first choice KGB officer in the 60s. In a couple of Harry Palmer films and Where Eagles Dare.

Joe E. Brown
The millionaire in Some Like It Hot.

No photos on imdb.

OsKar Homolka & Joe E Brown

(but not necessarily in that order - clue: only one played a KGB officer to my knowledge)

Attachments

• Homolka.jpg
    Homolka.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 130
  • joeEbrown.jpg
    joeEbrown.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 45

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom