Oblivion PS3 Where have you gone?

Hudbox

Strange, I just checked my Game pre order for Oblivion and its not even been dispatched and has vanished from the website??. I also checked the Gameplay website and it has been removed also.

I really hope the release date does not get put back. I was looking forward to playing over the weekend. :(.

Can anyone shed any light on this?.

Don Guido

Novice Member
Grrrr, you've got me worried now aswell!

I was looking forward to finding out what all the fuss is about...

RSVdaz

Banned
lol..thought you meant where are you IN the game.

currently on the first quest but got attacked by a cat in a ruined castle and now not sure..i'm standing but cant move and it says something like converlessing or another long word :)

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
lol..thought you meant where are you IN the game.

currently on the first quest but got attacked by a cat in a ruined castle and now not sure..i'm standing but cant move and it says something like converlessing or another long word :)
It means your carrying to much weight wise for your current stats you have to drop some stuff to be able to move again.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
Strange both Gameplay and Game no longer have the PS3 version listed, something must be going on there.. anyway i Imported mine almost a month ago and it was cheaper only £34 inc del.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom