Obi's Cinema Room

Looks fantastic!

Apart from those sofas are huge (far too comfy)!!! You'll have to watch good films or you'll be nodding off.

Looks fantastic!

Apart from those sofas are huge (far too comfy)!!! You'll have to watch good films or you'll be nodding off.
already had to fight off a snooze through Tomorrow Land!

Carpet was from a local carpet company (Sunderland Carpet Centre) can't remember exactly what it's called but it's extremely comfy and feels nice.
looks great, you certainly have done it all to a very high spec. The sofas look great too, although I have a feeling the cost a fair bit:thumbsup:

Ran into a technical hitch over the last few days, the projector has been flickering quite badly, at first I thought it may have been the processor but I've hooked a PS4 directly to the Projector bypassing the processor and the flickering is still there! Hopefully a bit messing around tomorrow will result in a fix!

OMG Looks bloody marvellous Great Space , what a fantastic job
btw i would Keep your 2:35:1 screen makes it much more of an event for movie viewing like going to the cinema only better , just got a 2:35:1 screen myself and i know what your saying about blu ray menus , but would not go back to 16:9 now ever , just zoom or get a lumagen

Hope you sort your Projector issue can be really frustrating when you get gremlins

OMG Looks bloody marvellous Great Space , what a fantastic job
btw i would Keep your 2:35:1 screen makes it much more of an event for movie viewing like going to the cinema only better , just got a 2:35:1 screen myself and i know what your saying about blu ray menus , but would not go back to 16:9 now ever , just zoom or get a lumagen

Hope you sort your Projector issue can be really frustrating when you get gremlins

Thanks, I am beginning to warm to the screen, that was of course until the projector started playing up.

I am really impressed with your room, clean, simple and does exactly what you want. This is exactly my kind of taste, I can't bear the gaudy overdone rooms with loads of tacky crap taking up space. It is a Cinema room and it does exactly what it says, bravo.

I really hope you enjoy it.

Adam :)

I am really impressed with your room, clean, simple and does exactly what you want. This is exactly my kind of taste, I can't bear the gaudy overdone rooms with loads of tacky crap taking up space. It is a Cinema room and it does exactly what it says, bravo.

I really hope you enjoy it.

Adam :)

Thanks Adam

Thats exactly what I wanted to achieve, simple and neat, I'm really pleased with how it looks and feels, ill be even more satisfied after Bumptious (Steve Kemp) has finished calibrating it all for me.

You are welcome.

(Can't believe I wrote 'exactly' three times in one post, how very feeble of me) :)

P.S. If I see an update with a Predator or Stormtrooper dolly in there I'll come round and punch you :D:laugh:

Hi how did things go with the projector I hope you were Able to get it sorted love the look you went for amazing simple yet clean and helps with the immersive experience. Can't wait to see it all working together I hope you enjoy it [emoji3]

Hi how did things go with the projector I hope you were Able to get it sorted love the look you went for amazing simple yet clean and helps with the immersive experience. Can't wait to see it all working together I hope you enjoy it [emoji3]

A brand new replacement came yesterday, all set up today. Managed to watch Lego Movie with my son tonight and the speakers sounded fantastic, I'm so glad I got it calibrated by Steve Kemp, he really does a fantastic job but most importantly what a genuinely sound guy he is.

A brand new replacement came yesterday, all set up today. Managed to watch Lego Movie with my son tonight and the speakers sounded fantastic, I'm so glad I got it calibrated by Steve Kemp, he really does a fantastic job but most importantly what a genuinely sound guy he is.

Does Steve have a website? Hope he travels north!

Wonderful set up mate, congratulations.

Love the room. Congrats but the end result is a great feeling. If you have time I would really appeircate some pics of the AV equipment and some comments about how you have it setup.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom