Obi Wan Kenobi (Disney+) S1

I wonder if Obi-Wan will need to lower the difficulty level like I had to against the Ninth Sister on Fallen Order :mad:

Lol, same for me although when I lowered the level, it was too easy. Great game but imbalanced difficulty settings.

Lol, same for me although when I lowered the level, it was too easy. Great game but imbalanced difficulty settings.
My overconfidence was my weakness!

So there’s talk of inquisitors, young Luke, young Leia, Hayden back as Vader - this really is sounding very exciting. Wonder if it’ll explain how Old Ben suddenly ages so much to become Alec Guinness?!

Last edited:
So there’s talk of inquisitors, young Luke, young Leia, Hayden back as Vader - this really is sounding very exciting. Wonder if it’ll explain how Old Ben suddenly ages so much to become Alec Guinness?!

force lightning in his face i bet :D

Or maybe some cost at the use of using the force, look what it did to the Emperor albeit he used the dark side of it.

Jah Jah Binks

That night with a Bor Gullet paid off.

Maybe they’ll deploy face swap and and make Ewan older and more like Guinness

Surely Jimmy Smits has to make an appearance if there's going to be a young Leia?
Funny you say, I thought about Smits this morning in a similar non penile vein and thought he has to pop up after appearing over the years in their mutual trust-fest.
I think I'd prefer a de-aging outing than some young variant actor; who neither looks, sounds or can carry himself like Jimmy manages to glide about effortlessly.

Seeing as Smits has appeared in both Sith and Rogue One, I’d be very surprised if they used a different actor for a film set in between those.

Disney+ Day !
Everything has a day now doesn’t it.
I might anoint a day for being a colossal dullard.
Apparently disney day lasts a week. I'm making this a thing for all my birthdays from now on.

Of all the announced SW shows and films, this is by far the one I am most excited about. Bring it on!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom