Obi Wan Kenobi (Disney+) ETA 2022

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Ewan Mcgregor rocking his signature Obi-Wan Kenobi beard

EyZO180WEAUZGm0.jpg

EyZO1-3XAAYs4z_.jpg

Dave1979

They are filming around the west of Scotland at the moment.

EDIT - scratch that - Diego Luna and Ben Daniels have been spotted locally. Must be Andor

Last edited:

MarkusThatch

Distinguished Member
You got there just before me! Here’s the vid, it’s at 24.30.

Watching that I'm reading too much into their final exchange when they say goodbye - seemed like a suggestion they might be working together at some point...

gavinhanly

Distinguished Member
Watching that I'm reading too much into their final exchange when they say goodbye - seemed like a suggestion they might be working together at some point...
Possibly - but I think Mandalorian is next up in the Volume, so it's quite likely they'll be crossing paths at the studio. They're definitely different eras.

I'd love to see Ewan or Hayden turn up as force ghosts in the Ahsoka series though.

MarkusThatch

Distinguished Member
Possibly - but I think Mandalorian is next up in the Volume, so it's quite likely they'll be crossing paths at the studio. They're definitely different eras.

I'd love to see Ewan or Hayden turn up as force ghosts in the Ahsoka series though.
I suppose if they do convince Ewen to do a 2nd series it's not impossible for Pablo to crop up given he keeps his helmet on up until after the galactic civil war!

gavinhanly

Distinguished Member
I suppose if they do convince Ewen to do a 2nd series it's not impossible for Pablo to crop up given he keeps his helmet on up until after the galactic civil war!
Actually - fair point - so going into geek calculation mode...

Obi-Wan is set 10 years post ROTS, 9 years before ANH, Mando is 10 years after ANH - so there's a 19-year gap.

By Pascal's age, that would be when he was circa 25. Not impossible...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Q Acoustics announces Q Active app availability
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
TCL introduces Roku smart TVs for UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Melco Audio introduces new N100-H50 digital music library
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 16th June 2021