OA: Winterised T-51b armour *possible spoiler*

premiump

Established Member
Reaction score
Completed Operation Anchorage and really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

An observation I have made since playing the DLC is that it appears that an upshot of doing the DLC earlier in the game is that you won't need power armour training. I played the DLC on my 2nd playthrough, level 9 and I hadn't progressed the main quest to the point where I enter the Citadel with Dr. Li ... and I have found I no longer need the Power Armour Training ... as I'm already wearing the T-51b armour from the DLC!

Now been playing for several hours back in the wasteland, and my T-51b armour does not appear to have degraded AT ALL. Anyone else experience this? (admittedly, nothing can get near me :devil:)

Loving the Gauss Rifle/T51-b combo, breezed through Evergreen Mills like a knife through butter.

Data-miner is the last achievement ... finally, I'm almost ready to have my life back :smashin: 130 hours now ... :rolleyes:

I must have missed something, when looking at the stats the winterized armor didn't offer as much protection, and weighed more than a small bus. So i just left it behind.

I did O:A at level 20 though, so i'm not sure about your question mate

To digress slightly - when I collected my set of T-51b - I also got the Predator style chinese dragoon armour - can I just go wandering off through the wasteland without being spotted/attacked now?

To digress slightly - when I collected my set of T-51b - I also got the Predator style chinese dragoon armour - can I just go wandering off through the wasteland without being spotted/attacked now?

I got it too, but didn't try it out. Its safely in my locker at my house in Megaton :smashin:

It just adds + 15 to your sneak rating. I'm maxed out already though

It just adds + 15 to your sneak rating. I'm maxed out already though
Also makes you go invisible when you crouch. (Though if you attack something your position is given away)

Did you know you can stack as many bits of headgear as you like when you wear the Stealth Suit? I'm currently wearing:

Lucky Shades, Pre-War Bonnet, 3-Dog's Head Scarf and Poplar's Hood

for a total bonus of:

Luck +2, Charisma +1, Perception +2 and Sneak +15! :rotfl:

I have found this also. I was only at level 4 when I did O:A and finished at level 8. When you go into your stats look at the perks and it shows 'power armor training' in the list :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom