1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o2 online - idiots!!

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Gary D, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    i've been an o2 online customer for about 5 years now. I recently changed my bank account so i went online and filled in their change of bank details form. i've just found out that my mobile has been barred this morning. i called them to find out why and was told that my bill hasn't been paid. i explained to the girl about the bank account and she said "oh no one deals with that, you should have called us" "so why offer it on the website" "dunno" was the reply.

so what do you think, do i have grounds for cancelling my contract? should i seek compensation for not hving a working phone? after all its not my fault, its theirs!

Thoughts and opinions please.

Gary

2. GalacticaActual

GalacticaActual

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Gary me old mate , I would give em hell.

Its not your fault that they have offered a service that they have not sorted out. I would cancell and go else where.

I used to be with o2 a long time ago but the coverage was bad in my area. I went to vodafone and have not looked back since.

3. tomson

tomson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    They messed up my direct debits not so long back - after a bit of a rant they gave me 3 months service for free. I'm sure you could have a bit of a moan to them and get something in return for their incompetence.

4. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    i'm trying that now! :D i've got my phone back on (or it should be in the next hour or so) christ they have so sucking up to do.

Gary