1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O2 Online - 2 questions...

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by bunyboy, Jul 2, 2003.

1. bunyboy

bunyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    1) has anybody ever been able to view their online bill?

2) does anyone know an address to write and shout to them?
    (the pen is mightier than the keyboard!)

cheers

bb

2. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    yes i view my bill online every couple of days (but i do use my employers T1 connection to do it.

address is:

O2 (Online) Limited. Registered office: Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1YP. Registered number: 1906156. Business office: The Broadway, Hammersmith, London W6 9DL.

(well that what is at the bottom of an email they sent the other day.)

Gary

3. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    I think you may have problems if you got you're phone anywhere other than from an O2 store, or from O2 Online. As far as I'm aware, it is only in these two scenario's that you can use the O2 Online site to view your bill.

My previous contract was "purchased" via the O2 website and all of my billing was done online without any problems - the same goes for my contract purchased via an O2 high street shop. Not so with my latest contract though which was taken up with Carphone Warehouse - despite the fact that I am still with O2, I can only access an online version of my bill via Carphone Warehouse's site. O2 just doesn't want to know :(

Maybe if you tell us a little bit more about your contract we can help you out a bit more??

K.

4. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    This couldn't be more true than in the case of O2's online "help" :rolleyes:

I spent nearly 6 months trying to contact them about a handset related problem via their site but they didn't reply once. When I tried to call the regular O2 Customer Service number I was told that they couldn't help me as my tariff had been purchased online (totally different apparently! :rolleyes:).

what the fudge?!! :confused:

5. bunyboy

bunyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    i got my phone/contract from O2 Online directly so there shouldnt be a problem...
    but there is..
    someone today told me that they had the same problem and solved it by asking O2 to rest their username and password.. they did this and he hasnt had a problem viewing his bill since!
    i just emailed them to try this out!
    im writing the letter too!

6. bully1957

bully1957

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I too have had problems viewing my online bill, O2 have been totally useless, after speaking to several numpties I was told that there might be some sort of technical problem and that I should keep trying, great advice! Anyway, sorted it out by logging on using the account number from the bill (last 8 numbers) rather than phone number. Well done customer support, not.

7. hollie.weimeran

hollie.weimeran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    O2 online members services - this gets you through to the premium rate contact number 01349 887193/4/5.

The online staff are a bunch of numpties - I changed payment details last year and it took them 3 months to acknowledge the new bank details but in the meantime they deleted my old details which meant I got a letter every month to ask why I hadn't paid! The problem was that the computer wouldn't accept my bank details had changed!