o2. iphone & current contract

Mighty Chipster

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Quick question as I can't find the answer on O2 website.

I have a pay monthly "simplicity" tariff of £15 and I would like to buy the 16gb iphone and simply put in my current sim card and use my £15 pm tariff.

O2 says I can buy the 16gb iphone for £399.99 and if I wanted to transfer my number over to the new sim card then I can do that too.

But can I keep my existing tariff of £15 or will I be forced to increase my tariff to their lowest one which is £30?

Bascially, I want to use my existing tariff but with the additional benefits of buying it on a pay monthly tafiff that they advertise

TIA

MC

I switched to the £20 Simplicity tariff with the free data bolt-on (MUCH better value than the £15 one you're considering) and it works perfectly with my 16gb PAYG iPhone. I didn't switch my number though as I can't be arsed with the hassle of it. Easier just to text everyone I need to with my new number :)

I switched to the £20 Simplicity tariff with the free data bolt-on (MUCH better value than the £15 one you're considering) and it works perfectly with my 16gb PAYG iPhone. I didn't switch my number though as I can't be arsed with the hassle of it. Easier just to text everyone I need to with my new number :)

Yes, thanks John that's the clarification I needed.

I have taken a look at the simplicity tariffs and they are having a special offer on the £25 per month, it's now down to £20 with an additional bolt-on for free. As I have already got free o2 - o2 calls I will add unlimited Wi-fi.

I will be popping down to my local O2 store for details this lunchtime.

MC

Check, double check and triple check that any bolt-ons have been added. o2 are terrible for not adding them on.

Thanks, will do!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom