• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

o2. iphone & current contract

Mighty Chipster

Guys,

Quick question as I can't find the answer on O2 website.

I have a pay monthly "simplicity" tariff of £15 and I would like to buy the 16gb iphone and simply put in my current sim card and use my £15 pm tariff.

O2 says I can buy the 16gb iphone for £399.99 and if I wanted to transfer my number over to the new sim card then I can do that too.

But can I keep my existing tariff of £15 or will I be forced to increase my tariff to their lowest one which is £30?

Bascially, I want to use my existing tariff but with the additional benefits of buying it on a pay monthly tafiff that they advertise

TIA

MC

john316

I switched to the £20 Simplicity tariff with the free data bolt-on (MUCH better value than the £15 one you're considering) and it works perfectly with my 16gb PAYG iPhone. I didn't switch my number though as I can't be arsed with the hassle of it. Easier just to text everyone I need to with my new number :)

Mighty Chipster

I switched to the £20 Simplicity tariff with the free data bolt-on (MUCH better value than the £15 one you're considering) and it works perfectly with my 16gb PAYG iPhone. I didn't switch my number though as I can't be arsed with the hassle of it. Easier just to text everyone I need to with my new number :)

Yes, thanks John that's the clarification I needed.

I have taken a look at the simplicity tariffs and they are having a special offer on the £25 per month, it's now down to £20 with an additional bolt-on for free. As I have already got free o2 - o2 calls I will add unlimited Wi-fi.

I will be popping down to my local O2 store for details this lunchtime.

MC

J7MAN

Check, double check and triple check that any bolt-ons have been added. o2 are terrible for not adding them on.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom