O2 in middx

moggyheckles

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone having probs with O2 signal coverage?

I seem to have lost signal since 3.45 pm ish. When in maidenhead and now in FELTHAM still no signal.

My partner with O2 and iPhone too has signal.

Tried taking sim out, turning off multiple times putting into airplane mode and taking out. Either says searching or no service.

Any idea?

O2 engaged and online help is no help.

There live status shows that they've been having problems since 1:45pm. I too have no signal at the minute.

I'm in stoke-on-Trent btw.

Ok thanks. How long have you been without signal?

Bet they blame the rain.....

I've Been without signal since 2pm and it's not rained here at all today so not sure.

I went here http://status.o2.co.uk/ to find out.

Have a little look on the technology news on here for a link to bbc news that should shed some more light.

Out of interest are u on payg or contract. My bro n mum who r on payg have been unaffected whereas myself and friend who are on contract are affected

Last edited:
Both of us here have iPhone on contract, I've got no service, wife is fine so I think it's fairly random on who is effected

Still nothing. Web site says good coverage in my area but that's a sack of crap!

moggyheckles said:
Still nothing. Web site says good coverage in my area but that's a sack of crap!

Mines just come back on

My partners did when she turned off phone ( we are in same room ) but no texts through Snd can't go online.

I tried. Searching for ages then no service.

I'm with Tesco who use o2 network.
No service since about 4pm here in the North East.

Well they've just updated the service status again...

They are still "managing the problem" (we know different), and they "hope to restore full service as soon as possible". Just as they did in the updates at 7:00pm, 4:45pm, 1:30pm :(

I think this could be the final straw for me, I've had a few problems anyway, and their lack of meaningful response over this issue is very poor.

mines been off in bolton since half 1 this afternoon and still is on my blackberry just "SOS" as my signal very annoying saying as my sister and mum are both on o2 with different phones and are unaffected! all payg btw

Just a normal day for me.To get any signal,not only do i have to go outside,but i have to go into the next street :(

When indoors i get a text if i'm lucky.

Mine has just gone kaput. Had no problems yesterday but it has been dead since about 6am this morning (I am in London).

Mine has just gone kaput. Had no problems yesterday but it has been dead since about 6am this morning (I am in London).

Same for me in Berkshire. OK yesterday but not working today, even if I change it to 2G (which they said you could send/receive texts/voice calls).

Not a big deal for me but for people who need it for work its a big problem.

I run my business from my mobile 'office' total dependability.

I need to sort a backup plan.

Same for me in Berkshire. OK yesterday but not working today, even if I change it to 2G (which they said you could send/receive texts/voice calls).

Not a big deal for me but for people who need it for work its a big problem.

Have you tried turning your phone completely off and on again? They were suggesting that this morning on the news, as they were saying 2G was back and 3G was on the way.

Still not working for me :( I've also done the 2G switch (and taken sim out, removed battery etc). Th3e trouble is my business partner who's was fine yesterday has now also gone off - try running a business which involves going to customers/site, but having no mobile phone usage - it really is hurting us now.

I'm on the new O2 plan...

Unlimited Smoke Signals
250 Pigeons a month
Free messages in a bottle to other O2 customers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom