(NZ) Need to find some suitable sleeping earphones for side sleeping.

insomniatic

Novice Member
I have been using Koss The Plug for a few years now and did try Spark Plug but found the quality is poorer than usual and they are breaking after two months when they lasted longer. I love how they have softness to them and noise isolating and bass seems quite good. I’m sick of wasting money on them though. My main concern in the past was the breaking of where the cord goes into my iPad but now it just seems to just stop working in one ear all the time now.

I have gone through many types of earphones over the years but found Koss the Plug the best.

I recently had Marley Little Bird earphones but found the sound is terrible. Doesn’t work properly in one ear and it’s super screechy. Not sure if I got a bad pair or not.. I did buy from Noel Leeming.

I think I’m wanting to try wireless because they seem to breaking too fast. I thought investing in wireless would prove more beneficial money wise. They would need to run for over 9hrs and I need to be able to lie on my side with them. I wasted nearly $200 on a pair of true wireless a few days ago not realising it would stick out of my ear and it be touch activated to everything I did?

Ca someone recommend me some wireless under NZ $100 which can be purchased on either Trademe, Pbtech or some other NZ place? (Not Noel Leeming as I can’t do Zip) I don’t want to buy from Aliexpress or Amazon. Want to stick to NZ. I am not into those bands you wear because I don’t like pressure around my head and I read they don’t isolate sound so useless for me.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom