1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NYPD Blue - any repeat showings after Tues nights?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Joe Pineapples, May 15, 2003.

1. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +866
    I forogt to put a tape in for last nights - damm!! - first one i've missed this season. Do Channel 4 give a repeat viewing later in the week?

Failing that, i would kindly ask anyone who still has last nights episode (13/5/03) on tape, to PM me, and we can hopefully come to some arrangement

cheers

Dean

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi,

Alas, C4 do not repeat "NYPD Blue" either on C4 or E4! :mad: I actually stayed up and watched it, sorry. You missed a cracking, and quite important episode as well. If no one can lend you a copy, then PM me, and I'll give you a full and frank account of everything that happened.

Also, there's only about 4 more episodes to go, and then it will disappear again for another god-knows how many months or years! :mad: :mad:

I wish someone would pull the plug on C4 buying American dramas, and let Channel 5 have them instead! :( At least Five would treat them with respect, and show them uncensored (or as damn near as)! Five rocks! :clap:

Pooch

3. narabdela

narabdela

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
  4. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +866
    thanks Pooch & narabdela

that hurts, knowing it was an important episode :-[. I may take you up on your offer of the description if all else fails. Dont want to risk that story link, incase i read the next one by mistake :)

btw, i contacted channel 4 a while back, and they informed me that they have secured the next two seasons after this one. Didint say when they'd be shown though. A straight follow-on from this one gets my vote :)

cheers

dean

5. gvh

gvh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4