1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NXT speakers

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by maccakm, Jul 24, 2003.

1. maccakm

maccakm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone got an opinion on these speakers.

More specifically, I'm testing out some Mission FS2 AVs and some FS1stoday/tomorrow. They've got various best buy awards.

They look and allegedly sound good, and are much more flexible as to where you put them - which is ideal for me as my room is cluttered enough with speakers and gadgets already.

They AV receiver I'll be using is the sony strdb1080.

2. scooby do

scooby do

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    I have a set and they are not too bad considering size. Do not expect miracles however. I had to get rid of my full size speakers as room did not permit having full size after upgrading to 44 RPTV. I am overall happy but they are not as good as full size but are adequate

3. maccakm

maccakm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that advice, much appreciated.

So then would you say a set of KEF Q35s for stereo use, and the Missions for home cinema would be more than adequate (bearing in mind my room is fairly small and the 'missus' factor!) ? What missions do you have anyway ?

4. scooby do

scooby do

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    I have the FS1's, where in the country are you because you are welcome to come round my place for a demo.