nx713 USB recording

S

stevejo2k10

I have recently purchased a kdl-40nx713 and heard that it supported USB recording. I cant for the life of me find any setting or mention of it in the manual. Could someone let me know if it does support USB recording and if it does then where would how to go I go about doing this?

I look forward to any help

Cheers

S

stevejo2k10

I would still like to know whether or not is is possible?

Anyone?

alanrob

You got a manual? I just got a set up guide and told to use the i-manual thingy on the TV.
Hopeless as it tells you next to nothing and how do you read it and try things out on the TV at the same time?

And I think you'll find the nx713 is only able to playback via the USB port.
Info here on the USB playback

br5times

I think thats a no with the USB recording matey. I was in the Lakeside Sony Centre yesterday night and the guy, who seemed to know his stuff said its for input only... ie playback of limited media files (mp4, AVCHD etc etc, usual sony stuff). It came up because I asked him if it had support of divx and matroska files like my LG, but it doesn't.

That aside, what a beauty that set is, just waiting for it to drop in price (46inch) before I shell out. Anyone know of any good deals? Sony Centre have it at £1800, my budget is around £1000-1100!

Top Bottom