• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

NWZ S639, earphones and sensitive ears!!

Deffers

Standard Member
Hi, I was hoping someone may be able to help me? I have just bought a Sony S639 MP3 player. I was thinking of upgrading the headphones to try and get the best SQ without going overboard and buying a set that may be to good and expose any flaws in the player.

I have a budget of £100 but I could go up to £200 if this would be a worthwhile gain. My other problem is, my inner ears are very sensitive and comfort must be my first priority. This would make my second priority, sound quality. I understand that all ears are different but if there is a brand or specific model that really stands out for comfort and sound quality, this is what I am looking for. I would also be very interested in a pair of headphones that cover the entire ear for use around the house and have a similar budget in mind.

Any help, advice, would be very gratefully received...

Regards, Steve.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom