1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nwhd5 Advice

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Maidenpriest, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Maidenpriest

Maidenpriest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hello All,

I am getting my new sony hd5 tommorow, i have been listning to mini disc for the past 5 years, i particularly like to have my music on as i drift off to sleep, i have just thought my hd5 will be playing all night now because it wont come to a stop untill its played all the music, is their a way you can set it up to just play an album or playlist? or a sleep function? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Phil Simpson

2. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Phil

Yes, you can play just an album or playlist (or a whole genre or artist) by pressing the SEARCH-MENU button twice, selecting OPTIONS, then UNIT, then ON. Basically, UNIT defines the playback parameters: so, if UNIT is ON, and you select to play a single album, that's all it'll play (unless you forget to turn REPEAT to OFF, naturally!). Same principle if you choose an artist, genre, etc.