1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NWHD3 - Help Required

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by deegee7456, Mar 8, 2005.

1. deegee7456

deegee7456
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    New to all this. Can anyone help ? Bought last week. Having problems.

1 - Got albums stored on hard drive. Imported to Library. Tried to transfer through Sonic Stage to NWHD3, converts and then states unable to transfer and nothing is on NWHD3 ? What am i doing wrong ?

2 - What is "ripping" and do i need to go through this process in order to transfer my albums and tracks i have stored on my hard drive (some downloaded from internet) to library or the NWHD3 ?

Thanks in anticipation. :)

2. Spacecowboy

Spacecowboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In reply to query (1) There may some copyright protection on your music files, i think this is often he case with WMA files. Is Sonicstage recognising your HD3? sometimes after plugging it in and out a few times, my PC fails to recognise my hD3, so i have to restart my PC. Could be a dodgy USB connection, is the HD3 recognised as a removable storgae drive in windows explorer? Or maybe formatting the HD3 thru the menu may help? worth a try.

And as to Q(2), i don't have the know how or PC/mp3 vocab to explain it, i'd prob just confuse you. But no, you don't need to "rip" your music files that arre already on your PC, you dhould be able to just import them into sonic stage library. File> Import> Music file or Folder.