Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

NWHD3 Accessories?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Simmo81, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Simmo81

Simmo81

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Are there any specific accessories or non-specific? available for the Sony machine. Currently I playback through my hi-fi and would like a stad for the machine so that it isnt easily knocked over or the like. I can manage without but would like it. I currently use a cassette tape box for it stand up with the box open - you know what I mean? It works OK, but is there a dock for the machine possibly for charging as well. THe leads work OK but with the plug socket on the floor and the computer on my desk, I have nearly knocked the player off my desk a few times by catching the lead, would like a dock or simply just a stand for it so it is a bit more sturdy and les flimsy to knock over.

Any other accessories for this player, there seems to be loads for the iPod.

2. allyzen

allyzen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hey simmo *waves*

I was asking in my local Sony shop about this very thing ..... I hadn't realised these walkmans have only been about for the last 6 months or so as opposed to 4 years for the IPOD ..... and the blokey was saying that basically as it's so new there isn't much atm but they'll soon catch-up with the IPOD etc .....

hope that helps ....

how ya findin' yer new toy ?

:D