1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NW-HD5 volume

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by rockon, Jul 16, 2005.

1. rockon

rockon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello guys, I am new to this. I have just bought a NW-HD5 20 gig, I use mine when on the mowers all day to keep me alive. The problem I have is the volume is not high enough, it gets drowned out by the mowers even using bose quiet comfort headphones, can the volume lock be turned off like the HD3..............Please help.

rockon.

2. clivem2

clivem2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You can find a thread a page or two back that tells you how to increase the volume. Given your situation you should consider phones that block out more noise (Shure E2c, E3c, Sony EX71 etc). Using high volume to block our external noise will result in damaged hearing and a lack of future musical enjoyment....

3. rockon

rockon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you all, I have just found the info. Told you I was new. Has any one tried this on the HD5 yet.

Rockon

4. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,745
    Welcome to the forums mate :thumbsup: Yes, people have tried this on the HD5 and it works.

5. rockon

rockon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Done that, that was good info, thanks all.

Does any one happen to know what all the other service menus are for.

Also looking to connect to the car stereo, any ideas?.......

rockon.