1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NW-HD5 format query

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by robhimself, Aug 21, 2005.

1. robhimself

robhimself

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I rip my cds to wmp just like aaron, and i imported them into my library in sonicstage before uploading them to the player. But this took as long as it would to listen to all of the tracks. I've had my player for about 5 days now, and today i got a chance to finally use it. But the music skips, and the quality isn't very good. These problems combined with the horrible sonicstage software made me want to return the player. But reading posts here has got me thinking about this ATRAC3 business. I have already spent alot of time on this mp3 player and it has not proved satisfactory yet, shall i keep going?
    And do i need to re-rip all my cds into the ATRAC3 format?
    Any help much appreciated :lease:

2. Pesky6

Pesky6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HD5 will sounds better on atrac3+. You can easily convert your mp3 to atrac using SS.

Try to use Digital Snd. Presets. IT will enchance oyur mp3.

And i advice to change SP to NO position.(read http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184051) I think it sounds better when SP option disabled.