1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NW-HD3 driver problem

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by joolsannamush, Jul 16, 2005.

1. joolsannamush

joolsannamush

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just bought a NW-HD3 and installed the SonicStage software. The installation seemed to be fine, and I can use SonicStage. But when I connect the NW-HD3 to the computer, it is not recognised. PC Connect appears on the screen of the NW-HD3 and it is listed under USB controllers in the device manager. But it is called an unknown device and apparently a driver is not installed, although there is a folder which apparently contains the driver software...I will try reinstalling it, but if that doesn't work maybe the CD didn't have everything it should've??? I don't know, any suggestions appreciated!

2. Fencer02

Fencer02

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you are running XP you will need SP 2 Installed...If an earlier version you will need the Patch from Microsoft or Sony. This is available from the support section of the Sony website..............or the MS Site somewhere, no doubt an helpful forum member will post the link for you

PS Sonic Stage is an abortion ......