NW-HD3 dock & headphones

R

ratiopharm

Hi I just joined the NW-HD3 owning people :)

Does anybody could give me an advise which headphones work best with the player. The supplied ones are rather poor quality :(

Does anybody know where to buy the docking station in Europe or is it not yet released? Or can one use the docking station of the NW-HD1?

One of the main ideas behing the HD3 was losing the need for a seperate docking station (well, so the press release relating to the HD3 said...), so actually having a docking point would go against what Sony intended as the "docking point" is integrated into the player.

It would also be nice to hear some ideas as to what earphones are most suitable for the HD3.....

aljanomac said:
One of the main ideas behing the HD3 was losing the need for a seperate docking station (well, so the press release relating to the HD3 said...), so actually having a docking point would go against what Sony intended as the "docking point" is integrated into the player.

I just asked because the connector/adaptor is annoying ;)

I was also not impressed with the headphones that came with NW-HD3. I searched the web and found a few sites including Avforums and http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/.

I decided to buy the Shure E2c (canal earphones) and i'm very impressed with the quality. If fitted correctly they shut out the outside noise and the music sounds so clear. You hear sounds on the tracks that you never noticed before. They cost £60 but are worth it. Only problem is getting used to them inside the ear canal, but you should eventually get used to it.

I have read that there are better and more expensive phones but I guess it will depend on how much your willing to spend.

hands down the best portable headphones for the money is the sennheiser px100 for $40 USD.

problem is with the sennheiser px100's is ... they look gay
:devil:

Yup, the sennheiser px100's look minging - Also the E2c's canal thing don't fit my ears properly and keep falling out.

The search continues...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom