NW-HD3 Carry Case

aljanomac

Standard Member
Reaction score
When browsing in PC World I came across a slim line carry case that fits perfectly with the HD3

Check out:

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Camera_Pouches/designed_digital/D-Res_4M.aspx

PC World are selling it for £9.99 and although it doesn't allow you to utilise the buttons when inside the case it definitely protects your £200+ investment (it works perfect when using the remote)

Thought I would share this little useless nugget of info :)

no need for that! my hd-1 came with a soft case and i will take care of it like of my balls anyways...

I too use this case. I find that the HD3 slips into the mesh pocket inside well. Its also fine if you use a remote cos then you don't have to open it so much. :thumbsup:

Ipod Socks fit well and allow easier access than the "case" supplied!

diverse said:
Ipod Socks fit well and allow easier access than the "case" supplied!

the standard sock is fine, one can easily manipulate all buttons while in the sock and peel back the side of it to see the screen.

I just got an XtremeMac SportWrap, and my HD3 seems to fit really well into it.

It is waterproof(ish) and you can see the screen when it is on your arm. I intend to use it whilst i am jogging. I figured that my arm was the area with the least vibration and movement

You may need to cut a small slot for the headphone cable, but that is not a problem

Dont buy it off eBay though, when I did, they took my money straight away, and the item never arrived.

Empire direct have the hd1 and hd3 case on sale at the moment for £15 including delivery....

Bit dear, I picked mine up for £9.95 on TCR, London.

cylon said:
www.Noreve.com will be launching new case for NW-HD3 by March 10. They even have set up a lottery (from 01 to 15 March 2005) to win a black Sony NW-HD3.

I've just ordered one of these cases, in black (they do white aswell) so I'll let you know what they are like when it arrives

Like the Sony case for the HD1,it doesn't appear to protect the screen though which is kind of the point?

Best one for protection is the Covertec one :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom