• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

NW-HD3 Carry Case

S

Stahlhart!

no need for that! my hd-1 came with a soft case and i will take care of it like of my balls anyways...

M

malheuresement

I too use this case. I find that the HD3 slips into the mesh pocket inside well. Its also fine if you use a remote cos then you don't have to open it so much. :thumbsup:

W

washout

diverse said:
Ipod Socks fit well and allow easier access than the "case" supplied!

the standard sock is fine, one can easily manipulate all buttons while in the sock and peel back the side of it to see the screen.

D

disco_dave

I just got an XtremeMac SportWrap, and my HD3 seems to fit really well into it.

It is waterproof(ish) and you can see the screen when it is on your arm. I intend to use it whilst i am jogging. I figured that my arm was the area with the least vibration and movement

You may need to cut a small slot for the headphone cable, but that is not a problem

Dont buy it off eBay though, when I did, they took my money straight away, and the item never arrived.

D

dj001k4727

Empire direct have the hd1 and hd3 case on sale at the moment for £15 including delivery....

Ekko Star

Distinguished Member
Bit dear, I picked mine up for £9.95 on TCR, London.

D

degringo

cylon said:
www.Noreve.com will be launching new case for NW-HD3 by March 10. They even have set up a lottery (from 01 to 15 March 2005) to win a black Sony NW-HD3.

I've just ordered one of these cases, in black (they do white aswell) so I'll let you know what they are like when it arrives

Ekko Star

Distinguished Member
Best one for protection is the Covertec one :)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom