1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NW HD3 as External Drive

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by shelteringsky, Feb 24, 2005.

1. shelteringsky

shelteringsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    last day i used my nw-hd3 to pass some data from one pc to another. when i copied that information I took it and erased it from the player... but it gives me the impression that it hasn´t been erased at all because when i see the available space in the sonicstage i see less than what should be (i know that since the beggining you don´t have 20gb because a part of it goes to the configuration but...) Where can I see what´s in th player? what folder is the configuration? what folder is the music files? what folder is the data files?

2. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hmmmmm thats odd i put some files onto it and didnt have any problems, they were only small files though. i really hope this isnt an issue with all nw-hd3's cos i was going to use mine to backup a pc im reparing! has anyone else had this problem?

3. SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    I see a lot of problems going around with the NW-HD3...the NW-HD1 which I got recently knowing the NW-HD3 was out has well no problems such as the ones I have see going around.