Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

NW HD3 as External Drive

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by shelteringsky, Feb 24, 2005.

1. shelteringsky

shelteringsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    last day i used my nw-hd3 to pass some data from one pc to another. when i copied that information I took it and erased it from the player... but it gives me the impression that it hasn´t been erased at all because when i see the available space in the sonicstage i see less than what should be (i know that since the beggining you don´t have 20gb because a part of it goes to the configuration but...) Where can I see what´s in th player? what folder is the configuration? what folder is the music files? what folder is the data files?

2. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hmmmmm thats odd i put some files onto it and didnt have any problems, they were only small files though. i really hope this isnt an issue with all nw-hd3's cos i was going to use mine to backup a pc im reparing! has anyone else had this problem?

3. SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    I see a lot of problems going around with the NW-HD3...the NW-HD1 which I got recently knowing the NW-HD3 was out has well no problems such as the ones I have see going around.