NW-HD3 Accessories

G

gargargar

Just wonderd if anyone knew anything about any accessories for the sony nw-hd3. Im looking for anything really...remotes, cases, falshy sparking lights. I want to buy my nw-dh3 a new toy!

yeah i want to know aswell, where remote controls can be bought from

Sony are launching an in car cradle soon (according to sony centre in Leicester, UK) so myabe they will be launching some other accessories soon aswell. You can buy the nylon case designed for the NW-HD1 (NWCASE04) but apparently its a tight fit on the HD1 and therefore would be even tighter on the HD3.(I've not tried personally). There are some other threads in this forum which give details on remotes that are compatible and where to get them, rather than repeating them here as well.

yeah you can get a really cool remote at bargaining4all.com I did and it is really useful.......i.e. lots of cool functions plus lets you navigate back to the song you are playing after you have had a look through your other files without interupting playback.

The HD1 case will not fit the HD3. It is very, very tight on the HD1, forget the HD3 !

Nice case is the Vaja, lovely leather but it costs....

Best accessory for the HD series is a remote. Your player will love you for it. ;)

anyone heard anything bout a remote control for the hdd 3? apparently they come with it in japan but they not available in the uk...

tottenham252530 said:
yeah you can get a really cool remote at bargaining4all.com I did and it is really useful.......i.e. lots of cool functions plus lets you navigate back to the song you are playing after you have had a look through your other files without interupting playback.

:lease: Which model did you buy. Don't keep it a secret...

I'm currently waiting for a Sony RM-MC40ELK remote bought off eBay from bargaining4all. Only got the HD3 last night but already I hate the tacky nylon case they give with it. I'll have a look around for the Vaja case as I'm going to need something to put it in for going on holiday.

the RM-MC40ELK is a great remote but big and expensive

the RM-MC35ELK is a smaller stick style remote and is cheaper

both work fine either one will be far better than having nothing, personaly i have a 35 but if i could afford it i probably would have gone with the 40.

Hey,
Can anyone give me the model number of the charger for the HD3?

My dad left it in the airport with the box and case etc. :oops:

The guy who finds the empty box is in for a hope-riser!!

:thumbsup: Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

x3non said:
Hey,
Can anyone give me the model number of the charger for the HD3?

Dads!

Mine seems to be labelled as Sony AC-ES608K.

Magic

the actual adaptor clip thingy is bca-nwhd3 anyone want to guess what the bca stands for? bridge connection adaptor?

For a decent protective case, get the LowePro D-Res 4M camera case. Highly protective and, if you manage to get a remote (www.audiocubes.com) then you won't have to open the case to operate the HD3.

Noreve.com will be launching new case for NW-HD3 by March 10. They even have set up a lottery (from 01 to 15 March 2005) to win a black Sony NW-HD3.

magician said:
Dads!

Mine seems to be labelled as Sony AC-ES608K.

Magic
Great Thanks v.much.

I know..terrible... leaves cameras, laptops anything of value in crowded places. On the plus side he comes back with lots of free gadgets including my newly acquired HD3

watchinthewheel said:
the actual adaptor clip thingy is bca-nwhd3 anyone want to guess what the bca stands for? bridge connection adaptor?

As watchinthewheel says, you will need the above thing to use the plugin adaptor with the HD3. Unless your dad picked that up.

How about Bi Connection Adaptor?!?

Magic

cylon said:
Noreve.com will be launching new case for NW-HD3 by March 10. They even have set up a lottery (from 01 to 15 March 2005) to win a black Sony NW-HD3.

I've just ordered one of these cases, so I'll let you know what they are like when they arrive

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom