1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nw-hd1 docking cradle with nw-hd3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by watchinthewheel, Feb 27, 2005.

1. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hey, iv got an nw-hd3 and was thinking about getting a docking cradle for it, i was wondering if anyone out there has tried the cradle from the hd1 with the hd3? are they compatable? id far rather have a stable cradle than this crappy little clip thingy that comes with it. i read on another thread though that the hd1 and 3 are different sizes, is that true? if it is would it make it incompatable totaly? any advice on this would be great thanks :)

2. cashback

cashback

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    nah the nd3 is wider that nd1 and dock does not fit

3. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ahhh, well thanks for the info. that sucks though

4. SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    but the question is can you use the USB cable that comes with the NW-HD3 with the HD1? to charge and transfer music?

5. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i dont see why not, the usb cable itself is a standard cable you can get from any pc store, the actual adeaptor looks the same for the 2 so i dont see why not. i wouldnt want to use the hd3 version instead of a cradle anyway, the only benifit is you can charge it without it also being connected to the usb.