1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NW-HD ""USB device not recognised"

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by roadhawk, Feb 2, 2005.

1. roadhawk

roadhawk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :hiya: folks,

I got the HD1 from Argos for £149 last Saturday. Plugged it all in, tansferred loads of music to it, great what a lovely device.

Today's the first chance i had to transfer some more music to it and Windows moans "USB device not recognised". When i plug it into the cradle it takes around 10-15 inserts before it detects it.

I initialised the HD and it detected again and transfer more stuff to it, took it out cradle, inserted ito cradle, "USB device not recognised" what the fudge!

I think the unit is faulty but does anyone else get similar problems? is it a known :censored: or what?

The USB lead is plugged into the motherboard(Abit IC7) USB socket and i tried different ports and no joy.

Just on the verge of :suicide: exchanging it unless anyone else has any ideas. :lease:

As for Sonicstage, my god, Sony make some funky hardware but they've got a lot to learn about software