NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder Version: 1.02-177 Release Date: October 20, 2005

Scotty

Not to blow the Ndivia trumpet but a new version is out with a few fixes for Rollup2 here are the release notes

"Compatibility Fixes for Windows Media Center 2005 Update Rollup 2
This decoder is optimized to work best with ForceWare Release 80 v81.85 or higher drivers
Improved MPEG-2 transport stream support
Improved "Smart" mode de-interlace handling in "Super Speedway" and "The Incredibles" DVDs
More improvements to bad edit detection for content like "The Big Lebowski" DVD
Other compatibility fixes"

New 30 day trail version available here

http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/dvd_decoder/1.02-177/NVIDIA_PureVideo_Decoder_Trial_1.02-177.exe

you'll need this for the trial version
First and Last Name: Trial-30
Email Address: [email protected]
Last 4 Digits of Credit Card: 2005
Activation Key: 48AA-81BF-6AEC-6725-79A1-5F62-B913

After 30 days, you can unlock and buy the software by launching the shortcut "Unlock/Buy NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder" on the desktop.

and the retail version (NOTE: This is the NVIDIA retail software kit and will not run unless you have purchased an activation key directly from NVIDIA. To retrieve a lost or forgotten one, please visit the product store) here

http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/dvd_decoder/1.02-177/NVIDIA_PureVideo_Decoder_Retail_1.02-177.exe

Installed no problems must admit couldn't see any difference. :hiya:

J

jon stallard

Personally, I've had previous version of the nvidia decoder and when it came to buying a copy, it was difficult to do so (as well documented by now on various threads on this forum) so I've tried power DVD and win DVD since (both downloads of latest versions) and without putting a finger on it, the nvidia stuff just seems to work that bit better. So with this latest 30 day free trial, I can go back to nvidia but also can rejoice in the fact that over the past 10 months, I've yet to spend a penny on a software decoder. And long may that continue:)

Jon.

evolution400

Scotty said:
Not to blow the Ndivia trumpet but a new version is out with a few fixes for Rollup2 here are the release notes

"Compatibility Fixes for Windows Media Center 2005 Update Rollup 2
This decoder is optimized to work best with ForceWare Release 80 v81.85 or higher drivers
Improved MPEG-2 transport stream support
Improved "Smart" mode de-interlace handling in "Super Speedway" and "The Incredibles" DVDs
More improvements to bad edit detection for content like "The Big Lebowski" DVD
Other compatibility fixes"

New 30 day trail version available here

http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/dvd_decoder/1.02-177/NVIDIA_PureVideo_Decoder_Trial_1.02-177.exe

you'll need this for the trial version
First and Last Name: Trial-30
Email Address: [email protected]
Last 4 Digits of Credit Card: 2005
Activation Key: 48AA-81BF-6AEC-6725-79A1-5F62-B913

After 30 days, you can unlock and buy the software by launching the shortcut "Unlock/Buy NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder" on the desktop.

and the retail version (NOTE: This is the NVIDIA retail software kit and will not run unless you have purchased an activation key directly from NVIDIA. To retrieve a lost or forgotten one, please visit the product store) here

http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/dvd_decoder/1.02-177/NVIDIA_PureVideo_Decoder_Retail_1.02-177.exe

Installed no problems must admit couldn't see any difference. :hiya:
I take it that you purchased the previous version and you just removed older version then installed this one with your previous code ?

shrek101

I use Powerdvd and I assume comes with its own dvd decoder. I tried the trial but I wasnt sure if it was working, how can you tell which one is working. I dont use media player as its utter crap, I do however use zoomplayer.

Scotty

If you’re using the Nvdia filters just minimise the playing film and you should have an Nvdia icon in the system tray this is where you make system adjustments audio picture etc.

In zoomplayer when you have selected your filter press verify and this should confirm two files with I think they are nvaudec and nvvidec though I can’t remember exactly as I now use MCE

sniff

Scotty said:
When the MCE drivers are left at something like 77.79!

Genius...........

TheCrow

Scotty said:
sorry to high jack your thread didn't spot it!
No prob',

I was just trying to connect the threads together.

Embarker

Are these a step up from the new Theatertek 2.2 nvidia drivers?

As once loaded they can be used by MCE.

Top Bottom