For Sale Nvidia gtx770 and 660ti 3gb

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Deepfriarg, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepfriarg

Deepfriarg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I have a gtx770 available for £230 delivered (Asus GTX 770 Nvidia GeForce DirectCU II OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port, 256 Bit, 3D Vision Ready, GPU Boost 2.0): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories *SOLD*

I also have a 660ti 3gb for £200 delivered (KFA2 GeForce GTX 660TI EX OC 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with a free copy of 3DMark advanced edition [66NNH7DV6WXZ]

The 770 is brand new, out of the box. I had it as a backup in case my r9 290 didn't work but thankfully AMD sorted it out and it did, about 2 days before i'd RMA it! Because it's new and hasn't actually been used, this is why there's not much off, it's a brand new card and I can RMA it for the same but i'm after convienience here.

The 660ti is a beast of a card, I've had it for about 6 months and it's been running my 3 monitor setup easily. No heavy or prolonged use, only been used for gaming and it's had no problems at all.

Let me know if youre interested in either of these! I will listen to offers for the 660 but the 770 currently as it stands is break even for me if I sell at that price, so if you don't want it I will just RMA it.

Price and currency: £-£230
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: BT or PP

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. bigdan676

bigdan676

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Very interested in the 660ti, but i just brought a HD 7850, waiting to test it so if you still have it in a couple of days i might make an offer.

3. Deepfriarg

Deepfriarg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Cool mate, let me know! The benches for the 660ti are what attracted me to it originally, only a tiny margin off a stock 770 which is ace, not sure how it would compare to the 7850 however.

4. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,937
    Where did the GTX770 sell?

5. Deepfriarg

Deepfriarg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Not on here, privately to a friend but after he saw me post here he contacted me and asked if it was available. He bought it directly from me. The thread was up before I sold the card, and I struck through as per requirements.

6. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,937
    If he saw you post it on here, why did he not post on here? I'm assuming you have read the trading rules?

Whilst you're at it, can you explain why you have two acounts?

7. Deepfriarg

Deepfriarg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Because why would he devote time to hashing out a deal here when he can just call me, it's completely pointless to expect him to do that but I'm happy to archive and repost if you feel it's really required.

I have two accounts because my email was wrong in the first one, and I couldn't find how to change it without first verifying the account. It was just quicker to make a second than muck about.

Plenty of questions ^^

8. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,937
    I'll tell you why. As pointless as it may be to you, you didn't remove this from sale until your mate had bought it. That meant it was available to anyone who offered asking meaning - you would have been up the creek had you not been able to honour the transaction to the buyer. This is why we have rules that prohibit advertising elsewhere and selling off forum with a live thread.

Now, I'm all for helping new members who are genuinely struggling but I'm giving you a week off for two reasons. Firstly so you can appraise yourself of the rules properly and secondly, because you are flouting yet another rule by having two accounts when all you had to do was contact an admin to change your email on your initial account. And guess what you could have found that out too had you looked on the forum or contacted a moderator..

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.