• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

nvidia 8800gts giving me problems with my tosh wlt68

H

hk3948

as above. got the 2 connected via dvi to hdmi on the telly. wanted to originally use the tosh as my main monitor. im having problems though. cant get 1366x768 to start with even though im selecting 720p, and even it i get the righ aspect ratio using 1280x720, i cant get a full screen. the edges of the desktop are cut off. really annoying me. someone help

MarkSS

Its been mentioned lots before and you'll probably find most info in the Tosh thread on the LCD forum. Long and the short of it (afaik) is that the Tosh won't do 1:1 over DVI-HDMI. Those with the set can probably advise the best compromise.

Edit: Its getting daft how often these questions come up... more info here http://www.avforums.com/forums/member.php?u=144642

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom