Nvida 6800 gs point of view graphics card price check

1ce

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hope this is ok to post here sorry if its not . Im looking for a price check on an nvida 6800 gs graphics card 256mb ram point of view fully boxed 2nd hand.

thanks

1ce

Hope this is ok to post here sorry if its not . Im looking for a price check on an nvida 6800 gs graphics card 256mb ram point of view fully boxed 2nd hand.

thanks

1ce

Hmmm not much now I'm afraid. If it's the PCI-E version I'd say around £15-20. There are newer generation cards like the 9500GT and HD 4650 which comfortably outperform it, have double the memory and can be had for just over £35 new, so it's lost a lot of value.

If it's the AGP version then even though it's not as good as the PCI-E version for performance, it will still command more of a premium due to the rarity of decent AGP cards. It's better than the more common 7600GS which I still see going for over £25-30, So I'd guess at about £30-35.

Hmmm not much now I'm afraid. If it's the PCI-E version I'd say around £15-20. There are newer generation cards like the 9500GT and HD 4650 which comfortably outperform it, have double the memory and can be had for just over £35 new, so it's lost a lot of value.

If it's the AGP version then even though it's not as good as the PCI-E version for performance, it will still command more of a premium due to the rarity of decent AGP cards. It's better than the more common 7600GS which I still see going for over £25-30, So I'd guess at about £30-35.

Thanks mate that helps a lot :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom