1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nv-mx8 manual white balance

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by bill stennett, Jun 20, 2002.

1. bill stennett

bill stennett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All

Can anyone give me a little advice on manually setting white balance on the NV-MX8. When you choose manual mode the user guide says that while the manual mode symbol is flashing the system is still using the previously stored white balance.

I can press the button to cycle through setting iris and exposure but the manual white balance symbol keeps on flashing.

Can anyone give me the correct procedure for manually setting white balance on the MX8.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

2. mv923

mv923

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    you can try this way:
    Every time you record something , open len cap first ,then power on,this can make your machine has a normal start, and maybe everything will be ok. I mean if the first white balance operation encounter a len cap,it will not run normally. Just have a try,I have mx8 also, and had met the problems,I solved the problems by this way.Good luck!