Nuvo wifi control with android.. ?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by SNEUK, Aug 17, 2013.

1. SNEUK

SNEUK
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't want to be another of those that is on here to save a few bucks, but I cannot find any foke to help. Im in the Stockton-on-tees area if anyones in the area.

Cut a long story short I'm getting back in my house after 2 years away and I don't have control of my Nuvo system anymore with my phone. I did have it all working nicely with an iPhone, I now use the Note 2 but I cannot connect to it. I think its this new software.

I have the Grand Concerto with the MSP4, and with the ControlFX for rs232 to LAN. I can see the nuvo stuff on my Pc from the network. Rooms all work great, but reading about the new software for android it says you need the P100 or P200 wifi gateway which won't help as I've already got a wireless router in the av cupboard.

I don't need the P100 or P whatever.. do I?

Also need someone who knows what they are doing with satellite 8 way amps. Someones ballz that up as well. :lease:

2. SNEUK

SNEUK
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the vast amount of input guys

It needs a firmware update, thanks to AVS.

3. SteveCritten

SteveCritten
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,550
    Just seen this and it's what I would have suggested ;-) sorry for being so slow.